IRONMAN Western Australia
The GWM IRONMAN Western Australia will take place in Busselton on 5 December 2021.
The IRONMAN Australia is the 4th oldest IRONMAN in the world, behind the world champs, Canada and that other Island just accross the ditch.
Its an event you don't want to miss if you are involved or interested in trialthlons, as it is famous, not only for its beautiful setting, but for being one of the fastest courses on the world circuit. The Busselton circuit is fast and flat, which often results in atheletes setting PBs and helping them gain enrty into other events around te world.
Busselton is proud to welcome athletes from all over the world (normally), although this year will be a bit quieter than normal due to border restrictions.
At Amalfi Resort our accommodations options inclide 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained Villas. All villas come fully equipped with:
- Full kitchen facilities including full size fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, cutlery & crockery etc.
- 1 Private Bathroom with laundry facilities (washer & dryer)
- Lounge / Dining area
- TV & DVD
- Clock radio.
- Iron & ironing board.
- STD / ISD phone.
- Guest information compendium.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Linen supplied.
- Cots and highchairs available for a small charge
- Outdoor courtyard or balcony with table & chairs.
- 1 parking bay situated in close proximity to villa.
- Free WiFi access
- Free Foxtel (90 Channels)
Points of Interest:
Check in for the race finishes 2pm Friday 4 December, and there will be practice swims on the left hand side of the Jetty (facing the water), from Thursday 2 Dec - Saturday 4 Dec from 6.00am -8.00am.
"Since 2004, GWM IRONMAN Western Australia has been a bucket-list race for athletes all over the world. Taking place in the idyllic seaside town of Busselton - the gateway to the famous Western Australia wine region of Margaret River - 'Busso' is renowned for being the place to go for a personal best with one of the flattest and fastest on the global circuit."